Friday, December 29, 2006

Resolutions

As I prepare for the end of the year and the beginning of a new one, the thought of New Year's resolutions inevitably comes to mind. Some years I make resolutions, but other years I don't. I plan to make one or two for 2007, and mine resemble those that many other people will make. I need to lose about 10 pounds, so I'm going to resolve to exercise regularly and eat fewer sweets. I'd also like to buy more organic produce, and not let what I do buy go bad in the fridge before I get around to eating it.

I usually do well at keeping my resolutions -- for a couple of months! Maybe the fact that I'm sharing these resolutions publicly will help me stick to them for the entire year.

For some tips on keeping your resolutions, try this article.

What about you? Are you making any veggie-related New Year's resolutions this year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home