Thursday, April 26, 2007

Vegan World Fusion Cuisine

The latest cookbook to join my collection is Blossoming Lotus' Vegan World Fusion Cuisine. I haven't had a chance to make much out of it yet, but it's one of the most beautiful cookbooks I've ever seen, with lots of glossy color photographs -- not just of the food, but also of stunning places and things from around the world. There's a foreword by Dr. Jane Goodall, information about vegan principles and inspirational quotes scattered throughout the pages. The cookbook includes many examples of live-food recipes and lots of resource information. It makes me yearn to visit the restaurant that spawned the cookbook, The Blooming Lotus in Kauai, Hawaii.

Some of the recipes I'm looking forward to trying out are: Basil Pate, Transcendental Tropical Ratataouille, King Janaka's Maple Glazed Seitan and Mayan Wonder Bars.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home